Nice to meet you all!

Rebecca

Glad you found us and decided to join! Of course it'll be fun! Friendly and slightly insane people are always fun! (: We're pretty active at times, but there are some quiet times too. We've got a nice balance. =] I hope you enjoy your time with us! Please remember to read the rules and such, and if anyone offers, don't eat the cookies!

Have fun!

Hey Rebecca, welcome to TDNForums :)

My name's Stephanie.

I'm glad you've come across our forum. We're pretty helpful here. ;)

As Livvy has mentioned, we're naturally insane as members but don't let that scare you away XD

That's what makes us special :P

And remember to read the rules first, we don't want angry mods rampaging the area

And eat the cookies if you dare :evil: (they're at the snack table)

Hmmm...

Our members have made a total of 191,297 posts

We have 7,410 registered members

I'd say we're pretty active. :P We have had periods of quiet in the past though.

Well anyway, welcome to our insane little community. :D It seems the previous pair of welcomers have scared you off the cookies already (seriously guys, there are enough to go round), but they're actually pretty tasty if you're already accustomed to the latent levels of insanity filling this forum. And there are plenty of other snacks to try as well. ;)

Well I'll stop babbling now - get out and enjoy the forums!

Like AA said, we're pretty active, but we have had boughts of slowness. I'm sure some of those were my two huge hiatuses. It's never the same around here when I'm gone... :sad01_anim:

Anywho, I am Laura. Welcome.