Reply for a Neoitem.

Ðãrk_Ångê£

Didn't you get the codes while watching Cartoon Network for Cartoon Orbit? I think it's funny about you collecting PPG stuff because that's what I used to try and collect back in the day.. :O
Yup! Every Monday on the CollecToons forum, the Admin post 2 new cToons and we have to crack the code... On Fridays he gives us a free code.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be joining the site as I don't feel secure on putting a first and last name on a registration form... the first is okay, but the last... I don't feel very secure on giving it. But I'll join once I'm a bit older, like... when I'm 14. I just hope by then I'll feel safer putting my last name in their registration form. I'll reply again once I've cleared my inventory if you're still giving the item to me. You really don't have to though... I still remember the petpet lab map piece you gave me (now used to complete the map). I zap my Petpet while thinking about your generosity.

I won't be joining the site as I don't feel secure on putting a first and last name on a registration form... the first is okay, but the last... I don't feel very secure on giving it. But I'll join once I'm a bit older, like... when I'm 14. I just hope by then I'll feel safer putting my last name in their registration form. I'll reply again once I've cleared my inventory if you're still giving the item to me. You really don't have to though... I still remember the petpet lab map piece you gave me (now used to complete the map). I zap my Petpet while thinking about your generosity.
I understand why you don't want to sign up. Most people just put their first name as their first and last name.

hillyhawk cannot carry any more items! The maximum anybody can carry is 50.

Okay, I cancelled 6 of my trades as I had about 90 items in my inventory while having lots of trades up. You can send me the item now. :)
;)

You have given Sliding Candychan Puzzle to User 'hillyhawk'.

Im replying.. lol. I wont join probably because Neopets keeps me busy enough when Im not working or sleeping. lol. ((Well plus my new puppy that seems to keep me busy as well)).. lol.
Thanks for replying :D

You have given Springy Shoyru Toy to User 'cthurman21'.

Well I joined, to help you out, because you really wanted it. =D I doubt I'll go on it much though, sorry. :( I'm busy enough with all my hw, and my addiction to neopets and the TDN forums. xD

Thanks for the item.. :D Much appreciated.. I dont think Ive got that one in my SDB so thats really cool.. hehe. Ive got the SDB avie but Im wanting to eventually get 5k of items in my SDB at one given time (Weird I know but it juss sounded cool).. Which is harder than it seems cuz my shop is stocked most of the time and it holds over 500 items.. LOL..

Thanks for the item.. :D Much appreciated.. I dont think Ive got that one in my SDB so thats really cool.. hehe. Ive got the SDB avie but Im wanting to eventually get 5k of items in my SDB at one given time (Weird I know but it juss sounded cool).. Which is harder than it seems cuz my shop is stocked most of the time and it holds over 500 items.. LOL..
Oh, The pack rat avatar. ;) You're welcome.

I joined -- I love collecting stuff. x3 My username on there is Reve. I haven't gotten my verification email, though, so I can't log in or anything. (But it's only been about ten minutes; maybe it'll come later.)

I'll be sure to vote for you! ^^ Good luck!

hold on ill put some stuff in SDB

EDIT:Ok ive cleared it out =D

You have given Wooden Marble to User 'jk500'.

You have given Meerca Whoopee Cushion to User 'jk500'.

I joined -- I love collecting stuff. x3 My username on there is Reve. I haven't gotten my verification email, though, so I can't log in or anything. (But it's only been about ten minutes; maybe it'll come later.)

I'll be sure to vote for you! ^^ Good luck!

You have given Year Six Lupe Gnome to User 'revelevon'.

You have given Colourful Bruce Scarf to User 'revelevon'.

Thanks!! You guys rock!

I haven't gone on that site since I joined. o-0 Hope you meet your goal though!

• 2 weeks later...