Lenny Casserole?

jasmindee

Well, I just did Taelia's quest and got a Lenny Casserole from it, i've done some hunting around, and on the Shop Wizard, its about anything from 50-99k yet on the trading post its about 100k, and ones even going for 300k! I have no idea how much this item is worth, although I want a good deal. (I'm saving for a baby paintbrush and need every neopoint i can get!)

Thanks again!

Well, I just did Taelia's quest and got a Lenny Casserole from it, i've done some hunting around, and on the Shop Wizard, its about anything from 50-99k yet on the trading post its about 100k, and ones even going for 300k! I have no idea how much this item is worth, although I want a good deal. (I'm saving for a baby paintbrush and need every neopoint i can get!)

Thanks again!

MY SUGGESTION:

if i could buy it for 50k in the shop wiz (are you using super shop wiz?) then why would i buy one for 300k?

its worth the lowest price on ship wiz (super shop wiz tat is)

Yea. 50k isn't bad though. It's a nice sum of NP. :yes: I saw a petpet on the TP for around 35k, then one trade with two of that petpet for a total of 10k. So I got the 10k trade. Then I searched shop wiz and they were worth a total of 5k. Stupid me. So go with the shop wiz price.