Hello people!

Hello!

I'm High_Low_Catothpie

I've been on and of neopets for years, but have recently signed up again.

I have joined here to make friends and get help on stuff (Like where has the gallery of evil gone?!)

Anyway, I'm 18(lol old) but still love neopets and hope to get a war welcome here.

I am from the UK and my fav colour is red.

anyway- Hi guys ^^

Hey there, and welcome to the forums! :D 18 isn't particularly old to be on Neopets - we have quite a few members here who are older. xD I think we even had a topic discussing the subject of age and Neopets... *digs up* There ya go. :P

I'm sure you've already noticed that we're all insane here (to varying degrees), but don't let that bother you. Most of the members here are quite helpful and easy to get along with, and even though the insanity is contagious it hasn't really been known to cause much trouble. (: Just remember to stick to the forum rules, or you will be facing the wrath of the moderators. :ohno:

Also, there's a snack table on your left loaded with cookies and other delicious foodstuffs in case you're hungry. ;) Enjoy yourself!

Hiya!

Welcome to TDNForums :D

My name's Stephanie.

As Random Invisible Guy has said above, we're a tad insane (some of us have a little, others...... (: )

But yes, we are a helpful bunch so we'll gladly help you on most things ;)

I'll try to dig up the gallery for you, its somewhere I know it......

EDIT: I found the gallery, via neoavatars but I don't seem to know how to get there route link-wise XD

Here's the gallery

Ok, anyways remember to read the rules and don't eat the cookies!!! (they're dangerously loaded with pure TDN poison! :evil:)

Hi, and welcome to TDNF! You've already been warned about the cookies...? Yes! Good. My services here are not required. But since I'm here, I'll go ahead and repeat everyone else:

Read the rules, stay active, have fun, blah blah blah, don't eat the cookies. Does that cover it? Mmm... yep. So, see you around!

(Oh, and we're serious about the cookies. Don't eat them.)

:sad01_anim: Quit trying to scare the newbies off the cookies guys! There are plenty to go around.

(Just ignore the remarks about poisoned cookies, some people just want to have more cookies to themselves)

Welcome to you also! Nice name by the way. It's very original. ;)

Today I'm feeling... cheery! (Which is pretty normal because if I wasn't cheerful I'd be cynical and sarcastic. And I like myself better when I'm cheerful. :yes:) I got to eat lunch with my guy friend, and learned that he'd FINALLY gotten over his old girlfriend (Only took him like half a year, too. *shakes head*) So my day's been pretty bright!

So, I guess you've heard the rant about the rules and cookies since you've apparently read this topic. We're very serious about them. The rules and the cookies. They are not to be broken or eaten. (If you feel you must, you are permitted to break the cookies or eat the rules, but I wouldn't advise it.)

18? Old? Most of us are 21+ here.

Uh... I don't think that's a demographically correct statement. xD There are plenty of younger Neopians around here too - I'm only 15. :yes:

Really?? I could have sworn you were 18... wow...

The wonderful thing (well, one of the MANY wonderful things) about TDNF is that there's really no "age" here. We talk to 21 year olds and 12 year olds like we're all the same. It's pretty cool, actually. =]