So. This is what we know (and can guess) so far...

Foxy!

Okay. I am thinking that Bruno and his family are the main characters. It should go something like this: Bruno and the rest of Neovia are all entranced by the magic potion, and how it fufills all their wishes and longings. But, as the cards show, the potion may make them happy at first, it transforms them into hideous and cursed victims. There are probably many attempts to fix it, but their last hope turns out to be Sophie. She cures them- and some Lupe, shown in the "Curing the Plauge" card, gets rid of the curse forever.. Maybe, maybe not, but I think that this may at least have some of the predictions right. ^_^

I'm not sure what sophie will do...

Here is my add in...

The whole town, except the people that haven't drank the potion, will become evil.

Mr. Krawley is the Krawk.

Illere is an evil witch that, I think, made the potions!

Yeah, I forgot about Ilere- she looks like she may have some sort of relation (can faeires be realted?) to Illusen.

Yeah- the story thing is a cool way to start out the plot- but I don't see how we could actually have any role in the plot besides reading it if someth9ng doesn't happen, like soon. I hope that Neovia is released.

I like being able to visit Neovia's ruins and everything- I bet that it will be yet another new world at the end of the plot. And, hopefully, this plot won't be a mini.