Restocking Question for the RS Experts

luv2lindy77

I restock at the Chocolate shop and I've been doing this for a couple of years. I'm quick and I recognize what to buy and not buy.

The profit margins are okay (typically 200-800%, with 400% seeming more common for me), but I think it might be time to move to a higher margin shop, even if more people restock there. I usually get 1-3 items per restock at the Chocolate Shop, so I think I'm up to more competition. I know there would be a learning curve as I re-learn what to buy, but it might be worth it.

This brings me to the topic for discussion: What shops seem to have the potential for a higher profit margin than Chocolate? And not just because of an occasional twice-a-week rare items, but a little bit more regular than that.

I wouldn't suggest booktastic books. At least when i did it you may be getting 200% or so back on each book. Of course i only did it because i was going for the award and wanted some of the rare books. Then again it was awhile ago that i was doing this... maybe you should just disregard all of this. o_O

The bakery :) I'm an expert at this, and have earned thousands from doing this. When the shop restocks do not hesitate, go for something, enter the asking price as fast as you can and buy it. You have to be so quick, and it takes a lot of paitence. My best buy was a moehog sparkler cake for about 1500, and I sold it for 21k. Be careful, usually on the second re-stock (After the first and more expensive one) there will be some cakes there that are worth less then what you pay. I bought a Mint Skeith Iced Bun for about 3000 and it's only worth about 999 neopoints. :) I also reccomend the toy-store. Once again you gotta' be quick and know what sells, and what doesnt. Usually figurines and balloons sell for quite hefty neopoints. Goodluck!

If you think you're up to the challenge go to some stores like the Faerie Weaponery and such Battledome selling places. They're very expensive, but they sell for a lot mroe!

Be warned though! At the Faerie Weapnoary they have things like Juhdora's Throne which sells for 18,000 NP at the store, but on the shop wiz it's 16,000.