Toolbar help?

M!!

Is it just me or is the toolbar screwing up for everyone? I always click on it when the alerts pop up, but then when I'm taken to the page it says there isn't anything there...

I haven't used the toolbar before so maybe I'm doing it wrong...? Help please.

hmm...i just got the toolbar 2day and that's what happened with me 2...strange

If an alert happens at say, 12 pm, and you go on at 2 pm, you will still get the alert. But you won't get anything as you're too late. I'm not sure how long you have once there's an alert, but I don't think it's for very long. You just have to get lucky and be online at the same time the alert goes off! It's random, no set time.

I can't even use it because they don't support the latest versions of Firefox, they only support up to v2. Right nowFirefox is at v. 3.0.6! I emailed them and asked them why and they said it wasn't in their "time frame". I then e-mailed back and asked why they would support unstable versions of Firefox when they could reach tons MORE users with a new version and they just kept saying "it's not in our time frame". Bah!

Wow, it seems you don't get long at all! I just went to get a drink, came back to find the alert flashing and clicked it. Tarla was 'just walking away' or something. I still got something though, a Carma, only worth around 1K.

Even when I'm online I never get anything. Something pops up saying that she's away from the warehouse or some crap, yet I'm clicking the notification the moment I get it. It's also bad on the Snowager timing. Could I have the wrong version possibly?

EDIT!!

I had to reinstall my toolbar for FF 3.0. The link on the front page of TDN is outdated, I think. I just won a Delfin from Tarla. Finally! :D

none of the reviews are THAT bad.. besides, you can disable all of the various annoyances. it's very customizable. in the worst case, you can always remove it if you don't like it.

the only annoying part is the tarla alert coming up after she is no longer available.

unfortunately, it keeps on flashing until you open it... even if you've missed the alert.

i can try dissect the plugin to see if i can make it only alert for as long as the alert actually is. it might need to make either a few additional browser requests or i would need to put it on a timer.

i just got a toolbar gift:

Lucky you.

Tarla dropped a few things on her way out.

The Mystery Of The Shy Shoyru

i'm assuming this happens if you come on her last active minute or something?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.