Newbie here~

ai.Imagination

'Ello 'ello~ Nice ta meet everyone here~

Just got back to dabbling in a bit of Neopets, got lots of catching up to do!

Hoping to learn alot from this site as well~ :D

aksjdhks I messed up and posted in the wrong forum. x_x My most sincere apologies for this silly mistake! :S

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Altador Plot’ to ‘New Users / Welcome ’.

Welcome to the site. A lot has changed about neo from when i left about 2 years ago. But i got the hang of it pretty fast and i know you will too. This is an amazing site so look around and if you need any help just PM me or anyone else for that matter. Hope to see you around the boards. Oh and don't forget to read the rules don't want to be warned for something stupid.

Wahhhh, not even an hour after registering, and I make such a mistake. T__T

But yeah, Neopets has changed alot. I do hope to get the hang of it, though I see that many things have changed since I've last been on the site...Which was about... say what... a bit over 4 years, maybe? @__@

Thank you, it was nice meeting you! ^^

Hi, and welcome to TDNF! I certainly hope you enjoy it here. I'm sure you'll like us as long as you don't mind a bit of insanity. (: Anywho, be sure to read the rules and all that fun stuff. If anyone offers, as they undoubtedly will, don't eat the cookies!

Also, feel free to ask if you have any questions or need any help. That's what we're here for. =]

As the laws of of TDN states, You must eat the cookies cuz they have this formulae that makes you insane, which is what we all went through, there are no side effects of the potion exept itching, needing to drink more water and all-in-all acting like a zombie. I hope you like it here and good luck.

PS: Beware the meepits.

^ The meepits left ages ago so no need to worry ;)

Welcome to TDNForums! :D

My name's Stephanie.

I remember how surprised I was of how much neopets had changed since I quit for a while. But now I'm back and keeping up-to-date with Thedailyneopets' uber awesome coverage!

You've come to the right site, just read the rules and you'll be all sussed ;D

Oh, and the cookies........they're alright. Just watch them from a distance all the time and everything will be just fine......