HOW TO SUBMIT MY NEOHOME FOR SPOTLIGHT?

Merrie

I started neopets 3 weeks ago and managed to COMPLETE my neohome 2.0 the 2nd week and would very much like to submit it to the spotlight. But when I went to the submission page, although the instructions says to give my home a title, write a description, and print screen my home (of what makes it so unique) and then send it in. Nowhere on that page do I see a place to upload the photo...Please help me!

post-10573-1234489325_thumb.png

The Neohome spotlight is actually asking for a 'custom snapshot' of your Neohome, not a screenshot. :) Custom snapshots are a feature which you can access while editing your Neohome - the tutorial covers them quite nicely:

How do I take a snapshot of my Neohome?

To take a picture of your Neohome, click the camera.gif button. This will open a viewfinder of your Neohome that you can move until you get the angle you want. You can also zoom in and out, using the zoom.png buttons. When you have the photo you want, choose "Click here to take a snapshot." You'll then be given the option of saving the photo as the default view of your Neohome that is seen in your User Lookup. You can also submit your snapshot to the Neohomes Spotlight.

So yeah - just take the snapshot you want, set it as your default view, and submit it.

Good luck! ;)

The Neohome spotlight is actually asking for a 'custom snapshot' of your Neohome, not a screenshot. :) Custom snapshots are a feature which you can access while editing your Neohome - the tutorial covers them quite nicely:

So yeah - just take the snapshot you want, set it as your default view, and submit it.

Good luck! ;)

Thank you so much you are so helpful I have been asking that question for IDK how long now and you're the only one who answered me. (this includes all the 95789373973 people on neoboards) SHAME ON THEM. But thank you!!!!!

You're welcome! :)

You'll probably find that TDNers are about as helpful as they come as far as Neopets is concerned. ;)