awesome awesome awesome!!

malindamya

I remember getting one of these in a random event, I used it in the vending machine and got nothing of any value, but at least I got an avatar from it :)

:O I got that RE a few days ago too!! (or weeks?)

I was sure I got a RE like that another few years ago and used it and got a bottled faerie (not sure about the avatar though) XD

So I sold mine on the same day and bought a baby PB from the HT with my existing nps and got that avvie XD

I got this RE very long ago even I can't remember when lol but I remember using it and got back another one and also the avatar...

That's so cool! I never get anything of value from random events. I went out and bought the nerkmid and when I used it, it spit another one out for me and a food item so I just sold it again and got my money back and the avatar! Mwuahaha!

Aww. =( I never get good random events like that. If only Boochi liked my pet!!!!! xD I want that avatar, but I'm not willing to spend 140 K on it.

I never get good items either :(

Although I did succumb the other day and paid 212K for a Normal Golden one off the TP, just so I could get the avvie!

Only got about 1000 NP & some gross food worth 20np on ShopWiz.

Honestly, I don't think it does. I'm not a premium member, but wouldn't it give them an unfair advantage? I mean, I know they're paying, but they're already getting a lot of OTHER benefits.

Well, yeah. Premium does give you a higher chance of RE's, including no ads, SSW etc as well.

But, since they are paying, that is one of the 'other' benefits :P

Well, seeing that you'll get the avatar the first time round, I guess I have the avatar already XD