What to do?

brine

Ok, i've finally rounded up a bit of money. And i'm having trouble making a decision... Between painting one of my pets or waiting to paint my gelert maraquan.

I have 600k a the moment but I don't know If I should save up for 8 million - (which will take a loong time) or spend it and have a baby gelert or lupe.

Thanks to anyoen who helps

Well, it depends what you really want. If you really want a maraquan Gelert, then save your NP until you can get a Maraquan PB. If you just feel like painting them and don't really care what color, then go ahead and get a Baby PB. Or, if you really want a Maraquan Gelert AND feel like painting one now, buy a Christmas PB for cheap, paint your Lupe, and then save up for the Maraquan PB. It all depends on what you want.

I think it's important to buy some extravagant things here and there, other wise you loose interest or you grow weary of all the "saving." However, I find the more neopoints you have the more neopoints you can make. So what I usually do is I never spend more than 1/3 of what I have saved. That way I never get down to an amount that makes it hard for me to get back what I spent, but I also get to spend a good chunk of money on something I've been hoping for.

Another thing I do that allows me to keep spending and still be saving is, if I want anything under 100k I don't take money out of the bank to purchase it. I play games until I've earned enough. You can easily make 20k a day on games, so at most your looking at a week of work for buying what you wanted. Then you don't nickel and dime yourself out of your hard earned money. It also gives you time to think about how much that item is really worth, and your automatically aware of how much work you had to put in to get that amount because you just went through it.