New...ish!

Golden Eyes

Hey guys! ^_^ I joined this forum a little while ago but I didn't post because I stopped playing Neo for a while. But now I'm back and I've been completely hooked on Neopets. Finally got myself the lab ray and now my goal is a Royal PB!

Anyway. My Neo name is fantasyeyesuk so most call me Fantasy.. ^^ Or Rachel, whatever :) When I get 400 posts I want to change my display name to Fantasy so people know it's me!

Nice to meet you all :graduated:

YOU GOT THE GRAVEYARD AVATAR ON YOUR FIRST TRY?! Friends forever!

I'm so impatient. Stupid avatar.

Welcome to the forums anyway! I'm Madison and you seem nifty ^_^. Like Neopets, it's rather addictive here. So don't be surprised if you have 400 posts in like... tomorrow... or something.

DON'T EAT THE COOKIES. HA I GOT IN FIRST THIS TIME :P.

Grr, you took my line, Madison! Grr...

Anywho, I'm Livvy, and as Madison said, we're a really friendly bunch here, albeit a trifle insane (: But I'm sure you know that already since you've been around for a while, even if not posting. Be sure to read the rules and all that fun stuff. Don't want you getting in trouble on your first day back! (Or your fifth day. Or any day, for that matter.) I hope you stay active this time! And also as Madison said, if anyone offers, don't eat the cookies!!

Have you made a welcome topic before....? *I can't remember*

But anyway, welcome back to the forum! :D

My name's Stephanie and yeah, I've been around the forums for a while ^_^

Good luck on your pb goal! I just got myself an avvie and a baby paintbrush yesterday xD

So, remember to read the rules, and have fun with our 'insanely' friendly community! (:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :D

Hah, I'm not sure, I may have done but it was a long time ago now!

Lol yup I was pretty surprised that I got that avatar too...I was using this sites avatar guide. I just clicked on it and bam.. :D (The only time I've ever been lucky hah!)