Tarla alert!

ChaoticFission

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shanemk
not tarla's shop, tarla's warehouse. tarla's shop is where she sells the mystery bags.

Link to tarla's warehouse please.

SERIOUSLY somebody please give me the link to tarla's warehouse cause since I cant use the toolbar and I gotta use firefoxes add on I cant just click and go. TWO tarla alerts just happened yet I cant do ANYTHING because I don't know how to get the we warehouse. Its making me mad so somebody please hurry up and post a link.

Link to tarla's warehouse please.

SERIOUSLY somebody please give me the link to tarla's warehouse cause since I cant use the toolbar and I gotta use firefoxes add on I cant just click and go. TWO tarla alerts just happened yet I cant do ANYTHING because I don't know how to get the we warehouse. Its making me mad so somebody please hurry up and post a link.

There is no true link. It changes with each alert.

"www.neopets.com/freebies/tarlastoolbar.phtml?greeting=StinkyDungSnowflake"

That was the URL to the last alert. As you can see, no items.

"www.neopets.com/freebies/tarlastoolbar.phtml?greeting=SquirmyMaggotPizza"

This is the one before that. Again, no items.

Again, it changes everytime. No true link.

Guest shanemk
There is no true link. It changes with each alert.

"www.neopets.com/freebies/tarlastoolbar.phtml?greeting=StinkyDungSnowflake"

That was the URL to the last alert. As you can see, no items.

"www.neopets.com/freebies/tarlastoolbar.phtml?greeting=SquirmyMaggotPizza"

This is the one before that. Again, no items.

Again, it changes everytime. No true link.

Wow so there's really no point in having this little addon if I can't install the actual toolbar. Ontop of that everytime I close out FF and open it back up, a little message box pops up saying some stuff about the add on for neopets then it comes up with a Tarla alert...everytime. So I know something's off. Oh well I'm giving up on this, I think.

right click on your toolbars > select customize > scroll to the bottom > add the neopets alert buttons. these are the actual links to the alerts.

also, go into the settings for the actual addon and mess around with them to your liking.

trust me, it works.

Guest shanemk
right click on your toolbars > select customize > scroll to the bottom > add the neopets alert buttons. these are the actual links to the alerts.

also, go into the settings for the actual addon and mess around with them to your liking.

trust me, it works.

oh! Neat thanks. And yea I added the neomail alert feature a while ago and it works which is great, only now I have an easy one-step button too :D!

Guest shanemk

I'm guessing when the message Tarla is at the prize warehouse right now. She'll send you a message on your Toolbar when she gets back, it means I missed it. I had just missed it too!

Guest shanemk

Ya I just got a secret lab map piece too. I just auctioned the one i got from RE....so I will do the same w/this one sometime. I love seeing successful auctions and seeing how many people frantically bid cause it was originally cheap priced but then cause the auctions its regular or higher priced bahahaha. suckers.

Depending on the item, reinflation may occur, and quickly too. The Ruby Sword, given out by Tarla once, was at around 1000NP after it was given out by Tarla, but has since re-inflated to nearly 9K. I've noticed that Furniture (especially Neohome 2.0 compatible ones) generally do re-inflate to a fairly decent selling price.

The Delfin, a petpet, was once Tarla a long time ago, it decreased to under 10K, but re-inflated again. However, it was then given out twice in a short period of time, and has since deflated to under 5K. Will it rise? Who knows? Some do, by a lot, others do, by a little, and some just don't.

well, when i checked, she wasn't giving anything out anymore. =( so, i guess it's over (for now)

TNT is deflating secret lab piece prices. maybe now i can afford to buy a set for my side.

Yay! maybe now i can actually buy one set for my main! xD

tarla is giving stuff away. hurry guys.

Aww man! I missed it again! Ugh. =( I'm going to be watching my little Tarla alert button...I've never gotten a prize from her yet!