Vote for my cWorld!

Ðãrk_Ångê£

Hey everyone! ^____^ Happy 2009 <3 You guys were really amazing with helping me get referrals for CollecToons about 2 months go. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! :D Now I need your help again. Most of you already have accounts on CollecToons so this should be easy for you. I need you to vote for my cWorld. If you don't have a CollecToons account; that's okay because signing up takes about 1 - 2 minutes. You totally won't regret helping me out because I really appreciate it! When you're done voting for me, please reply with your Neopets user name so that I can give you a Neopets present for helping me out.

Link to sign up: http://www.collectoons.com/register/index.php?refid=181

Link to my cWorld: http://www.collectoons.com/mycworld/viewcworld/181

tfrrrrrrrrrrrrrcs1.pngThank you in advance! I love you guys!

By the way, I have 134 referrals now and I am still the only player who has reached 100... ;) I owe it all to you guys!

-Jazzy

My previous account isn't working so I created another one and voted for you. Good luck!!

BTW how much votes do you need?

No idea what the website is about but I joined via your referral and voted ^_^. Good luck! I'm amitybelle, you don't have to send me anything, I'm happy to help out, but never say no to free stuff I guess :P.

Edit: Thank you! I love Gobblers, they're such cute wee Petpets!

Ah dont worry! I am sure you will rank up there with Raven ^^

(A lot of them arn't too.. amazing though i must say, i like them themed, or interesting, kinda know what i mena?)

Though, i see a lot of empty ones with no toons at all..

Okay. I sent items to you, amitybelle.

Hmm.. I haven't decided what I'll do if I win first place. Last time a had a Christmas giveaway for the whole forum but maybe I'll think of something new.

Well, since its March now. The Top cWorld list has been reset again. This time I am in 2nd place but I am only 6 votes away from tying!

Top 10 cWorlds

PinkRose 38

Jazzy 32 <--- That's me!!

Tails 32

Raven 21

Diggle 20

DcJago 18

Anci 17

dangle 13

amer13 13

The_Legend 12

So on the first post, it explains how to vote if you'd like to help me ^___^ I will send ya Free NeoItems for doing so :) Thank you sooo much for helping me out. I just bought a bunch of items from the shops like petpets and neggs for you guys! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than 3 weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.

• 1 month later...

Oh dear..........it seems that the first account that I registered from your referral seems to not let me log in. Nor does my email that I registered it with does either :/

I'll try to register again asap ;)

EDIT: Done and voted :) Good luck!