Ok at&t made me super mad today

Guest shanemk

Guest shanemk

Ok so I was all excited today because my mom decided she was going to buy me a new cell phone, and I was like sweet cause I have been up for upgrade since november (so the at&t customer service lady told me in like september 2008). So we go up there, I'm stressin cause I'm like...man the samsung propel looks really good but the Palm Centro is so great, I loved the treo 650 and I like the text setup and I love that there's no lag...ok palm centro it is! So we get up to the counter and the guy looks up the info and is like...uhhh your not up for upgrade until october THIS YEAR. Me and my mom are like whaaat?? So I said...ok can you see if there are any notes on it cause I called customer service and the lady I spoke to said she put in a note saying when our upgrade will be. He was like no...so then mom was like...ok when is the primary line up for upgrade...he said not until june *2010*!!! We were like no something is wrong the primary line has been on the same phone, no upgrades in at least 2 years. She was like...well we had to relocate and get a number change but customer service said they settled it. He was like ummm your upgrade may have been put back more or if you had any late fees it may have been put back. BUT A WHOLE YEAR!? I am so angry, I wanted a new phone so badly and NO. At&t I do not like you right now.

Well, it is just a cell phone, and think of it this way: by the time you get your new cell phone, you'll be glad you could get that new version that just came out than what you were hoping for this year.

Very poor customer service though.