Green Matu Bead

wacky_jeff

Well not most of th people are ready to pay for the internet bills on their mobile and the neopets bill too, And the others who are readt to pay dont live in counries that can download the game and such and on the third point it is not as if you get one of the beads daily on the mobile even if you have he game...and so these are the factors that make them soo inflated.

Certainly a good deal. They're worth that much because they increase game payouts and lower Neopian shop prices when you put them on your talisman. (This is NON-reversible. You can't try it out.) My suggestion to you would be to sell it for 1 mil and use the profit to either buy a cheaper Lutari bead or save it up for your goal. However, if you want to eventually put all the beads on your talisman, they you might just as well put this one on.

A Christmas Grundo Morphing Potion? Not too bad, since the lowest TP price is 800k, but I figure it'd be pretty hard to sell, considering that you can just make a Grundo for free, and paint it Christmas for about 40k...

A Christmas Grundo Morphing Potion? Not too bad, since the lowest TP price is 800k, but I figure it'd be pretty hard to sell, considering that you can just make a Grundo for free, and paint it Christmas for about 40k...

yeah but its also a r99

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.