I'm kinda new and

I didn't know that tdn and its forums are totally different and i have to sign up for another account in order to post in the forums ?

But are they actually the same thing or are these two sites separate ones?

and can anyone tell me how i can import my collected avatars at Neopets to my checklist here on tdn avatars?

They are basically two different sites. In here you find new freinds (you are already my freind) and ask any questions you had burning inside you and on thedailyneopets.com site you have avvy checklist and all.

Now that you are here I would warmly welcome you in our crazy and insane forums (: yet cool and freindly website. (if anything growls back away).

PS: Your most helpful button here is the View New Posts here, It acctualy lets you see the latest posts so that you dont go on a post that will never be sniffed even. And I will have to tell you to stay active and also if you are wandering about the eggs and dragons and such, than I will strongly advice you to go the dragon discussin place.

Hi, and welcome to TDNF! You've already got a lot of questions, and that's good, because we've got a lot of answers! (Or at least we try to.) Anywho, be sure to read the rules, have fun, stay active, and if anyone offers, don't eat the cookies!

In answer to your questions:

TDN and TDNF are associated sites, but they're essentially different because you don't have the same account for them.

To import the avatars, there should be a one-click import button on the avvie checklist. I don't know what to do after that since I didn't notice the one-click import thing until I'd imported them all by hand. :* Silly me.

~ Livvy

The forums are part of the TDN entire website- just like the NeoAvatars and Battlepedia. Lots of websites have forums, sub sites etc. but they're basically part of the same website. It's good to have this setup, keeps things tidy, easy to access and seperates important features- like the forums!

Technically they're not the same thing, so you do need seperate logins.

http://avatars.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/import/index/ will help you out a lot, step by step instructions on importing your avatars. It's very easy :].