NeoHomes Confusion

AntiGravityAzn

Forgive me if the answer is in big, bold, neon text somewhere :)

When I played Neopets several years ago, I had a Neohome set up. Now, the Neohomes are Java-ish applications and my new Neohome is empty except for solid blue furniture. I see there is a link to my Classic Neohome, but both homes are different (Classic has all of my old stuff, the new one has nothing).

Will the Neohomes always be split up between the Classic and the New Neohomes? Meaning, will I have 2 homes to decorate? Or do I just need to move all of my stuff from the Classic home to get rid of that "Classic Neohome" link?

I think the Classic Neohomes are better: You can put all of your furniture into them, whereas only certain furniture can go in the new Neohomes (items with a house symbol in the corner). I accidentally demolished my classic Neohome, so now I need to rebuild it. I'd say keep your classic Neohome. Oh, and in your new neohome, you can put your pets in it. :)

Thanks for clarifying that, guys! :)

I do like the Classic Neohomes because it seems like more of my furniture can be placed there. Are the new NeoHomes geared more towards people with NeoCash, perhaps? A lot of my furniture isn't compatible with it.

Anyways, that being said, I'm definitely keeping my old school Neohome :)

TNT make around two items compatable with the new Neohomes per week. So it'll take a while but eventually, most, if not all items that currently go into classic Neohomes will be able to go in the new ones.

I prefer the new ones simply because they look nicer :P. And I like how your pets can go in. I do like the different rooms/floors in the classic ones though. It bugs me how if you want walls in the new ones you have to use actual items (I use those stupid chalk boards haha) but hopefully you'll be able to put proper walls in soon!

I definitely like the classic neohomes better. They're so much simpler, and I don't have to wait 10 minutes to get anything done. Even though the new ones look better, the old ones are so much easier.

~ Livvy