...Snow

AntiGravityAzn

3 Facts:

1. We had 12 inches of snow today.

2. I drive a 5 pound (give or take) 1995 Acura Integra Special Edition. The weight may or may not be an exaggeration. You decide.

3. The snow on the roads melted and then turned into black ice by the afternoon.

That being said, I had to DIG my car out of the snow today in order to get it out of the driveway. When I finally got it on the road...well, you know that feeling you get when you go iceskating and you know you don't know how to iceskate? Driving my little Integra gave me that same feeling, except I was in a car.

This is the price I pay for buying a sports car, lmao.

Did anyone else get snow? If so, how much? You may put our 12 inches to shame, but go ahead ;)

Ew, ice is no fun. Sounds like everyone is just getting crappy weather, lmao. Indiana got about a foot and the plows didn't start working until a couple hours after the storm, so I think that just seemed to magnify the problem (snow piles in the road, black ice, etc.).

I absolutely love the snow, just not when I have to drive in it! lol

The most South Carolina has EVER gotten in all 16 years of my life was like 5 inches, and that was at least 4 years ago. We had about a centimeter the other day, which of course earned us a snow day from school. =P South Carolinians freak out about a flake of snow... Kinda funny. =] But we get plenty of ice. *shrug*

~ Livvy

Yeah if you're in an area that hardly gets any snow, just the tiniest bit will get you a snow day since they aren't as prepared. Like those Canadians up there, I bet they could get a foot of snow and still have a normal day.

Okay, maybe not a foot...

Snow? In Malaysia? :P We don't get that here, just extensive flooding of most low-lying regions.

I got a lot of snow outside. It snows, the plows take care of it, It snows again. So, minus the patches of ice, the roads are fine but wherever the snowplows pushed the snow to, there's huge piles. And coming back from school, I don't walk around the snow, I walk right through (over) it. Now there's a path where I walk, all because of me ;b

I always miss the summer and complain about winter but i really love snow..if it wasnt so cold i wouldnt have a problem...like today i let dogs out *we dont have a fence so i have to stand with them* The wind was so cold and we got like 3 feet of snow last night so the snow is blowing everywhere and my dogs kept stumblin cuz they couldnt see...it was sad but it was also funny cuz they were so cute covered in snow lol....i do wish i lived in california tho...it would be so nice to see sunshine all the time *i'd gladly take rain* lol

I always miss the summer and complain about winter but i really love snow..if it wasnt so cold i wouldnt have a problem...like today i let dogs out *we dont have a fence so i have to stand with them* The wind was so cold and we got like 3 feet of snow last night so the snow is blowing everywhere and my dogs kept stumblin cuz they couldnt see...it was sad but it was also funny cuz they were so cute covered in snow lol....i do wish i lived in california tho...it would be so nice to see sunshine all the time *i'd gladly take rain* lol

haha I'll trade you then.. beaches for snow... *packs bags*

Summer here, snow? I wish!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.