Vaeolus Help

Nightshade

Okay, so I've been having a go at healing the PetPet, but it's not working very well for me. I've heard people say to do the process with:

1:00 - Check on PetPet

1:02 - Action

2:00 - Check on PetPet

2:03 - Action

And so forth, checking on the minute precisely. I've done this, and I somehow keep failing, even though I'm almost positive I've done it correctly.

According to another source though, it said to check the PetPet a minute after the action, not after the last checking, as such:

1:00 - Check

1:02 - Action

2:02 - Check

2:04 - Action

And so forth. Which of these methods are correct?

This really helped me and I got it on my first try.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/vaeolus/

To try again after you stuff up you have to go back to see Lenny Archivist or whatever he's called, the blue Lenny, to reset so you can begin again.

What I did was 'Check on the Petpet' the perform whatever action was needed, then sit and wait until a minute passed. Then I repeated until the Skeith showed up giving me a certificate.

What I did was 'Check on the Petpet' the perform whatever action was needed, then sit and wait until a minute passed. Then I repeated until the Skeith showed up giving me a certificate.

That's what I did too, Amitybelle, and it worked well for me. I found that the main thing is to make sure you do each action in its own minute. Watching the clock at the top right of the NP page helped.

Yup, the information on the page amitybelle linked to should get you the certificate on the first or second try. :yes: If it doesn't, just take a break and come back later.