Invasion of Meridell

Strategos

Hi everyone. I'm going for the Invasion of Meridell avatar this month, but I've been stuck on Mission 5. Does anyone have some tips for this mission? I've tried forming a wall, but I never get past the 3rd battle.

I'm on mission 4 battle 2. so far the only strategy I use is simply move my units up past the villages as quickly as I can while maximizing the loot-grab. I dont know what you usually do but skeiths do a good job being the vanguard; you just teleport it up as far as you need to on the first turn, and heal using grundo as needed for the next few turns until the rest of your units catch up.

I got up to mission 7, but I missed the counter enchantment helmet, so I couldn't heal. You should be able to do it by keeping your Scorchio, Techo, Moehog, and Skeith up front and constantly attacking, and the Grundo staying behind and healing when necessary. You should also equip your Skeith, Techo, and Moehog with the Berseker Battleaxes as soon as possible, and get your Moehog the Counter Enchantment Helmet.