Key Quest problems!

champagnesoup

So, using the latest version of IE I can finally get Key Quest to load....some of the way! I can get to the window where you choose a game, but no matter which link I click, I just get a white screen with the mute button in the corner! It obviously isn't a flash problem, so what could it be?

Thanks in advance!

Im having problems too, but with neopets in general not just key quest. the server randomly times out on me, particularly during key quest games or when im restocking =/ I get page load errors for a minute, then i refresh and everything is A-okay again. I'm 99% sure it isnt my internet because when neopets is down I can load just about any other website.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I was having a LOT of problems with my key quest before. Have you tried clearing the cache, cookies and all that? And if that doesnt work, I downloaded firefox, seems to work a LOT better, even goes a lot faster. Sorry I couldnt be of more help! Good luck!

I'm having problems too, but in FF on a Mac, I can get in but when a mini game comes it freezes up and I can't do anything apart from quit FF or go to a diff page....

try playing beta and see if the same issue persists. at some point early on, i was not able to play regular KQ on my main, so i started playing it on my side. i then figured out that i was able to play beta KQ on my main, which is what i started doing. what i am trying to say is that some glitches can be account-specific.

Thanks for your ideas! I already use FF for most things but I can't even get it to load even part way on FF! I don't know how to clear the cache, cookies etc and I would be worried about breaking the computer haha (they are new ones).

Is beta less glitchy, Chaotic Fission?

ETA: I deleted the cache, cookies etc from IE and it is loading even more slowly! How ridiculous, grr.