keyquest prizes

Drea

keyquest is being a real give away for me today

i received 2 paint brushes (snow and cloud) both coming from gold keys, and i only played 4 games.

is this just my luck or this is happening to you too??

*thinks about deflation*

LOL. That sucks....

On the New Features page, there's this thing that says TNT will give away some rare virtual prize if you play Key Quest from between 5-6NST. Which is...10 minutes from now.

Edit: Never mind. That's next week. I get my dates mixed up too easily...

Guest shanemk

I was in a 4 key 3 player game, one guy left and it was just me and the other person and I had all the keys and was close to the gate...then it all ended and a message popped up saying "game ended unexpectedly'' or whatever. I wasn't happy. It was only my second time playing :/

I was in a 4 key 3 player game, one guy left and it was just me and the other person and I had all the keys and was close to the gate...then it all ended and a message popped up saying "game ended unexpectedly'' or whatever. I wasn't happy. It was only my second time playing :/

I hate when that happens...it either happened because that person didnt want to lose and left or their computer froze..at least i think anyway....I could be wrong o_O

I hate when that happens...it either happened because that person didnt want to lose and left or their computer froze..at least i think anyway....I could be wrong o_O

I agree. I was so close to getting a gold key once when everyone just left the game. I feel that the adminstrator of Neopets should design the game whereby no one can leave once the game has begin.

LOL. That sucks....

On the New Features page, there's this thing that says TNT will give away some rare virtual prize if you play Key Quest from between 5-6NST. Which is...10 minutes from now.

Edit: Never mind. That's next week. I get my dates mixed up too easily...

bad luck ¬¬ 5pm NST it's 2am for me, besides it's on Thursday i have to go to school next day... got no chance of winning anything. :crying:

Argh! I had a problem with flash last time I played KeyQuest, and the interenet had to close. I wish I was 13, then I could Neomail who I played and apologise. I'm never going to get anothe gold key again.

Today I got with my prizes:

Gold Key:

BadKeyQuestGoldPrizes.png

Silver Key:

NotsobadSilverKeyQuestprize1.png

Not bad. I'm off to play more!

ARGH! I won a lab map, but it was a piece I already had! :evil_notsmiling:

I hate when that happens...it either happened because that person didnt want to lose and left or their computer froze..at least i think anyway....I could be wrong

That happens to me all the time! It's so annoying, maybe we all should play at the same time! :D At least then we will know none of us will leave right?

I want to play and FINISH a game of Keyquest! Every time I play I play with three other people and they all end up quitting. It's so annoying. It's not like it takes that long. I know they might have computer problems, but all three every time? I don't think so!

Then the one time I was in a good game, my laptop shut down from overheating, oops :[.

:O Oh my. I wouldn't like to be in you position. :(

@jasmindee: I got a load of junk today as well. I don't like KeyQuest anymore. But I'm not going to stop playing, mainly for the NP.

ARGH! I won a lab map, but it was a piece I already had!

You could always sell it off or trade it for one you don't have ;)

I've stopped playing keyquest. Mainly because my computer can't handle the slow-ness of it XD

You could always sell it off or trade it for one you don't have ;)

I've stopped playing keyquest. Mainly because my computer can't handle the slow-ness of it XD

Sold it for 10k. I know it isn't much, but it was the most common buyable. Off for my next round... if my computer doesn't play up suddenly...

I've gotten a couple pbs from it but I also play this game like 30 times a day! hahaha it's so addicting but it constantly freezes up my browsers, but while I understand about the quitters, i HATE them, but I wish they would do that even if my browser freezes or I quit for one reason or another, last person standing wins haha. I also don't like the 10 key per day rule, I play this game WAY too much for my own good.

I tried to play KQ these few days but I just can't stand it how each of the players I played with are always better than me or faster than me. My luck is totally off these few days and I don't think I can get gold keys ever again :(