New to tdn forums..

kjp08

Hello to everyone.

I've been looking around for an inviting and fun forum to talk about neopets, and decided to give this a try.

I've been playing neopets for about 4 years now. Unfortunately my old account was hacked and is now frozen.

So I decided to start playing again after about a year of, well not playing.

I'm a full time student at DeVry U Online, and a full time Mommy of my 9 month old son. And I'm expecting another baby in April. I live in my apartment with my fiance and my little Rat Terrier, Beans.

I look forward to meeting all of you, and to chatting with you soon!

-Heather

Hey Heather, welcome to the forums. :)

This is a cool place to hang out, I'm sure you'll find it exactly what you're looking for. One of our staff members is a mother too, and I also know there are a few other mothers that hang around here. Neopets is addicting, even to those of us older than 18. :P

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Hey Heather, welcome to the forums. :)

This is a cool place to hang out, I'm sure you'll find it exactly what you're looking for. One of our staff members is a mother too, and I also know there are a few other mothers that hang around here. Neopets is addicting, even to those of us older than 18. :P

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey there Heather, welcome to TDNF!

My name is Lindsey. xD -handshake-

I think that you'll probably like it around here if you're looking for a friendly forum to talk about neopets in!

The best thing is, it's also a great community and you're probably going to meet alot of excellent people here.

If you ever need anything, I think it's pretty clear that almost anybody around here will be willing to help you out, so dont be afraid to ask! :)

Welcome to TDNF, Heather! I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm sure you will as long as you don't mind a bit of insanity. (: Be sure to read the rules and such, stay active, and don't eat the cookies if anyone offers!

Don't be afraid to ask if you need help with anything or have any questions. That's what we're here for. =]

~ Livvy

Welcome to TDNForums Heather! :D

My name's Stephanie.

Hope you stick around and as Livvy said, we're an 'insanely' fridndly bunch. ;D

Remember to read the rules, and try to stay active. I'll cya around!

PS. Good luck on getting the packrat. I know it took AGES for me.