help needed with a price

bokkie

have you tried fixing it? i think it's a fair assumption that if it can break, then it can be fixed. http://www.neopets.com/winter/brokentoys.phtml

a trick i've discovered with the repair shop: if you put your item into the SDB and withdraw it, Donny's price will change. try it :)

a trick i've discovered with the repair shop: if you put your item into the SDB and withdraw it, Donny's price will change. try it :)

That is an excellent tip Chaotic Fission. I never play with toys enough to break them, in fact I rarely play with toys at all,

but I will keep that in mind for "bags of broken neopoints" and maybe Money tree finds of broken items. I so :wub_anim: the money tree!

thanks for the tips... I tried before to repair it and he said "Bah, there doesn't seem ta be anything wrong with that!!". after that I googled it and I have found that there are only 2 globes that can be broken. the air fairie and another one. that belong to the broken snowglobes section, and that actualy have a higher rarity than the good one. so I suppose it is a collectable item. about putting it on the trading post...I will do that, though I would have liked to know the real price first...

thanks