key quest: prizes didnt suck for once!

malindamya

Congrats!

Yesterday, I played only once, and I was quite pleased to find that I had won a Glowing Paint Brush. :) I've also won a Ghost Paint Brush before. They're both just kind of sitting in my SDB. Lol

Keyquest players always win before I can even get 5 keys! So I've ended up with bad prizes... well, 2 were auctionable (opened silver key vault twice). They were books. Got about 100 at least to a book.

o_O a RED codestone??? I've never had so much as 2 codestones and 1 negg at once altogether, and that was in November! I'll post something else once I get some good prizes today!

wow I didn't know that KQ can give red codestones as well... I'm really looking forward to that and also lab maps as well...

The best I've got will be a paintbrush but I forgot what PB it was...

I almost always get gold keys because I only play two-player games, but silver keys are USUALLY okay too. From gold keys so far I've gotten two lab map pieces. Yay me! But other than that I basically always get junk. =\

~ Livvy

i have a 90% gold key ratio :), but oftentimes, i get 4 junk items. BAH!

on the other hand, i also get a fair share of codestones, neggs, lab maps, and recently, a striped paintbrush.

ps: anyone wants a striped PB? only 125k :) (i could go lower for forum members, of course).

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost....=chaoticfission

i have a 90% gold key ratio :), but oftentimes, i get 4 junk items. BAH!

on the other hand, i also get a fair share of codestones, neggs, lab maps, and recently, a striped paintbrush.

ps: anyone wants a striped PB? only 125k :) (i could go lower for forum members, of course).

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost....=chaoticfission