Ahoy there, matey ;)

So, I've been around this forum a bit on my own already, but I figured it might be time to introduce myself.

My name is Lindsey, I'm 15 and I've been playing neopets long enough to forget how long... xD However, I've just recenty started to play again...

I plan on being as active as I can around here, I enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. :)

Anyways, it'll be nice meeting you all and it's nice to be part of this community. :)

I'd like to be the first to welcome you. So, WELCOME!!! ^_^

Hey Lindsey, welcome to TDNForums :D

My name's Stephanie.

Glad you've started to play neopets again and now with TDN's awesome coverage daily!

Remember to read the rules, steer clear (or be near) the insanity, and try to stay active. ^_^

There's been some rumors about the mass cookie contamination and toe biting so stay alert....*shifty eyes*

Anyway, I'll cya around!

welcome! you'll notice that everyone is insane here.....no im kidding i dont think they are but thats what everyone says! I'm Danielle...you can ask me for help but you might be better off asking a few of the long time forum people like jun or stephanie <3 ....theres alot more notable people but you'll see them soon enough...have fun and welcome again!

Rats, I hate being late to greet the new TDNF-ers... Oh well. Welcome! I think Stephanie covered all the stuff about rules, so I don't need to repeat that. But I will tell you not to eat the cookies if anyone offers!

Danielle, I'm astonished! Have you been around TDNF this long and not realized that we really ARE crazy?? Hmph. Well, just so you know, we are insane around here, but only a little bit. We don't bite. Usually. (: Oh, except Laura. She bites. Watch out for her.

~ Livvy