Weapon Upgrade

kelisds

hey guys..i'm new at BD even though i've been playing for 6 years now...just started training my pet this year and i suddenly found it to be very addicting... im currently doing the DON 1 (Tekkitu the Witch Doctor)

anyway these are my stats

Attack Strength : 53

Defence Strength : 27

Current hp: 64

Level : 31

my items are

2 golden compass

Snowglobe Staff

Leaf Shield

Lesser Healing Scroll

Green Sticky Hand

Supersize Ultimate

can anyone suggest which i should upgrade as my weapons are not great at all o_O ....but not so expensive items as i just spend bundles on items to defeat Commander Garoo ( i lost twice to him, was upset and splurged on muffins etc, so im pretty low in bank now :crying: )

i've seen guides to beat the Witch which includes 2 blue grundo clockworks but they're really expensive :S

any cheaper alternatives?

suggestions are much appreciated :D

Have you unlocked sink or burrow yet. If not, they will help.

Downsize is really useful and quite cheap.

But your weapons are good. I beat him using 2 scarab rings (My high HP helped loads though)

You could upgrade your Lesser healing scroll to a greater healing scroll.

But other than that, you should be able to beat him. If you need any weapons, I could always lend you Ylanas blaster and Ramtors spellbook.

Have you unlocked sink or burrow yet. If not, they will help.

Downsize is really useful and quite cheap.

But your weapons are good. I beat him using 2 scarab rings (My high HP helped loads though)

You could upgrade your Lesser healing scroll to a greater healing scroll.

But other than that, you should be able to beat him. If you need any weapons, I could always lend you Ylanas blaster and Ramtors spellbook.

wow really? you would lend me those 2 items? thats mighty kind :evo: ...i'm also saving up for that Yblaster, but still in the process of collecting nps for that :D so i would really appreciate if you would lend me ... i have the burrow ability and it helped heaps in beating Garoo.... i'll go look for downsize and sell my scroll for the greater scroll its nice to know ther are still helpful neopians nowdays :evo:

I'll throw some thoughts about longer range than beating Tekkitu... I'll give you general instuctions for next upgrades on 1-P

1-P:

Dual Y-blasters (If you can't afford, keep the golden compasses)

Snowglobe Staff (Best % freezer for this cheap)

Leaf Shield (Keep if you plan on training Defence, if not, ditch it)

Greater Healing Scroll

Green Sticky Hand (I think purple sticky hand is cheaper better, can't remember)

Downsize!

Dual P-pots (In 1-P, unless your opponent is frozen, these will use your opponents STR boost, giving you change of gettinf alot of wins)

I'll throw some thoughts about longer range than beating Tekkitu... I'll give you general instuctions for next upgrades on 1-P

1-P:

Dual Y-blasters (If you can't afford, keep the golden compasses)

Snowglobe Staff (Best % freezer for this cheap)

Leaf Shield (Keep if you plan on training Defence, if not, ditch it)

Greater Healing Scroll

Green Sticky Hand (I think purple sticky hand is cheaper better, can't remember)

Downsize!

Dual P-pots (In 1-P, unless your opponent is frozen, these will use your opponents STR boost, giving you change of gettinf :whistle: alot of wins)

i'm definately saving up for the Yblaster...still a long way before i can purchase one... and what are P-pots? can i have the full name so i can look it up for the prize.......sorry i feel like a newbie asking this question :* well technically, i'm not one, but in the BD arena...i am one i guess :guiltysmiley:

oh yeah i don't remember how i ever got the green sticky hand...it just appeared in my inventory from nowhere ^_^ hehe.... thanks guys for the recommendations...hopefully i can reach those target BD sets and rule neopia :king: :whistle: