Display problem with Firefox 3.0.5

Thom

EDIT: Fixed it by clearin' the cache. Thanks, jun!

Right, so I'm having a nice little display issue with Neopets.

Thing is, the problems vary between the site themes I choose in my Preferences. >_>

So! I guess pictures help everything.

First, the universal problem - this happens on all themes: (also, the drop-down choices are there without me clicking anything)

Oh my goodness, what is this!

The second is a problem with Neopets Basic. Note the lack of Games and Shops in the top menu.

I'd like to play games. :\

The last is very saddening, as it is used on my favorite - Neopets Green. D:

Pretty obvious what's missing here. Note that the drop-down menu graphics are also non-existent.

Halp.

So, yeah! Any help would be appreciated. I have no clue what's going wrong, as this just sort of happened This morning. ...And slowly. It took green a while to get that way. o_O First it lost some menu items, then some graphics, then all of them... Hoo boy.

Anyways, thanks ahead of time!

check your cliche. This seems like something a few tabs of the refresh button usually should be able to fix. also, check to see if you have any blockers or such that might prevent you from viewing the site. Better yet, view your internet connection too

Now that i think of it, i have it where sometimes a site works REAL fast, then something else like the images or such... dont work at all..

I'll check the cache. I'm not sure about any other settings affecting it, though; I've had everything exactly the same for about a month, and all of a sudden it just popped. :|

And since it got to how it was in the pictures, it's been that way for the rest of the day [like, 10 hours].

EDIT: Yep, just needed to check the cacheroo. Thanks!