Secret Laboratory Map

brine

Ok... I decided since it'll take me forever to get the Maraquan paintbrush... Maybe i should just buy the pieces?

I already have one pieces... i had others which i sold a long time ago to try and earn money for the paintbrush.

So either I get all the map pieces... or I try and get the baby paintbrush which i'm about 100k off

(p.s i'm terrified though of the though of my pet species changing :O)

What do you think the best idea is?

I'd recommend getting everyone getting the lab ray, though it shouldn't be what you use to paint pets, since that's very unlikely. You should just get a "lab rat" and zap them constantly until you get something you like. Like I had a Blue Eyrie that I kept on zapping until it turned into a Grape Chia and now I'm never zapping him again!

Ok thanks ! I'm following your advice!

Well I've 5 pieces, and i'm attempting to buy another2.... but i think i'll only be able to get one. Then i'm broke :O all my money gone and i still don't have the full map!

The only lab set that i have full is the pet pet one. Which sucks because i still don't have the main one so i cant even use it.

me to!! And what really makes me mad is i keep getting copies of them with REs! I never got any in RE until I bought the whole set and that was before i realized you need to have the regular one before getting the second one! *grrr* :*

Well what pieces do you need? Cause i could help you out

How do you get so many pieces cuz I still have to get like *takes out socks* 5 more...

Oh gosh i think i only have like the 2 easiest ones to get. I fail so hard at getting those and i really really want to get that one last booktatsic book so i will be at least on the list and not have to worry about it as much. To bad i still need like 2 million. I never have even had that much. Ugg.

Ok, to answer the main question I'd prefer the lab ray. You could follow Unstreams suggestion and make a lab pet and keep on zapping it.

But if you want a definite baby pet (which you are considering right?) I'd go for the paintbrush.

But really, the lab ray's really useful in the long run ^_^ even though I keep on getting stats all the time XD

Ok, to answer the main question I'd prefer the lab ray. You could follow Unstreams suggestion and make a lab pet and keep on zapping it.

But if you want a definite baby pet (which you are considering right?) I'd go for the paintbrush.

But really, the lab ray's really useful in the long run ^_^ even though I keep on getting stats all the time XD

Brine wants a Maraquan pet.

See I found some statistics for the lab ray. Basically, it says that it's really rare to get a Maraquan pet from the Lab Ray. If you really want it, go for the PB. It's the only sure way to get it.

Stats:

Color change: 9.03% (12924/143125)

Maraquan color (percentage out of the Color Change): 1.86% (240/12924)

The chance of you getting a Maraquan Color Change from a zap: 0.17% (240/143125)

So as you can see, it's very unlikely.

Oh, but she also was thinking about buying a baby paint brush.

But unfortunately, those statistics aren't on your side for a Maraquan beauty Brine, so if you'd rather go random and see what you get, buy the lab set, get a lab pet and zap till something comes up that you like ^_^