A movie and then a storm.

Ian

Okay so I'm watching this movie and then all of the sudden this storm rolls in and it KILLS THE SATELLITE SIGNAL. So I missed the last 10 minutes of the movie (which were REALLLY IMPORTANT).

Have you guys ever had this happen to you <_<?

Not that, but I've had similar: last 15 minutes, late night, some really good drama. And the elerctric runs out. (I dunno if you Americans have this; but we pay for electricity on a special key which needs to be topped up; inserting the key into your electric machine thing gives you the electric, reading how much you paid, and calculating how much you get; anyway, we had forgotton to put the key in the machine, so we had £10 of electric on the key but not on the meter) And thus the stupid film cuts out -_-

As well as the electric, so I'm there in the dark, looking for a torch and the stupid key to turn the meter/machine back on XD

Happened to me, at my granparents' , and a tree fell on the wire-cable things in the sky, and we didn't have electricity for 3 days, and the movie was cut halfway...

^Yes, what movie was it?

Movies not really, but once my friends of my class cut the school's electricity and we had classes in the dark for the whole morning, lol!

Yeah that is really annoying, about 5 maybe 6 years ago, Sky tv was doing the Godfather Part I, II, III in 3 days (like part 1 on first day, part 2 on second etc) so i watch the first 2 parts.

So the third part comes on, and im like all into the story,

30 minutes before the end, its gets realkly windy and the signal goes,

I was so annoyed, I was having a go at the wind and the Sky Box.

Nearly 3 Hours per Part, watched Over 8 Hours of it across the 3 Days and i miss the last 30 minutes :crying:

• 1 month later...

Storms killing satellite signals... I'm still doubting it.

About these frustrating experiences, I'll share mine as well. Last week, the hot water machine (Is it what that called? That thingy to give you hot water when bathing) went *mad* and when I was about to wash off the shampoo on my hair, *bang* the electricity went cut. (I dunno it's the prob with the machine YET)

What pis*ed me most is that, when dad came home, he did the same thing, and i was right using my PC. When I was about to press the save button for a piece of essay I wrote the WHOLE night, THE #)(%*@)# ELECTRICITY WENT CUT AGAIN, and I had to write half of the whole thing again....

• 4 weeks later...