Baby Petpet Paint Brush

amitybelle

No, no random event or TNT update, just me... wishing...

Wouldn't that be the best?! I still have hope, I never thought there would be a Desert PPPB but there is now. Maybe the Hidden Tower will sell them one day.

What Petpets would you like to see as babies? My favourites are Slorgs so I have to say them... and Snowbunnies. Grackle Bugs. Buzzers. Spyders. Arkmites... just to name a few. Aw and a baby Rock... PEBBLE.

(Sorry if this has been discussed before but I didn't find a topic...)

I know it isn't a petpet, but I would love to see a baby Mootix. Can you imagine? It would be completly microscopic!!

I think that a baby abominable snowball would be cute... It could be a snowball with two coal pieces and nothing else. Darn! Now I really want them to come out with a baby petpet paint brush.

Yeah a baby mootix would be so adorable xD I <3 Mootix' shame they're so expensive, i remember when PPP's came out, i was thinking 'They're really catching at straws now aren't they...'

I think a baby Polarchuck would be so cute :) I love polar bears ^^ it could have a little diaper and an even BIGGER nose ^^

That would be awesome, although they'd sorta end up being like petpetpets. Imagine if TNT came out with paint brushes for petpetpets and there was a baby one...it would probably just be a couple of coloured pixels. @____@

=Cameron=