Kelp - What's happening

brine

I was having the same issues... i am really not sure what the issue is - although when i clicked checkout, i saved the target and pasted it into the address bar and went to that, because it seems as if its not loading just by clicking on it regularly. I am trying to get the avatar and i am not sure if it will show up this way.

Oh, that has been a problem... right click the one you want, and pick "Copy Link Location". It should sopy something like process_restaurant.phtml?item=28103. Past it into the address, putting it after "water/" in the URL. Then hit enter and it'll be added to your list. You'll have to do it for every item though.

I ctrl + click/ command + click.

I am soooo mad at kelp, I was trying for the avatar and I spent 100k (all the money I had) on my very bloated pets and I didn't get the avatar!

Thanks guys ! After trying all of them, Copy Link Location worked best for me. Shame that kelp is doing this! I'm trying for the avatar too - I really want it xD I also just spent 61 k on Kelp :( no avi... I'm almost completly broke now...

Yeah Ive Always Had The Same Problem... I Thought It Was Something To Do With Java. Guess I Was Wrong :)