Mana Khemiaaaa?

CasiCane.

Just thought I'd ask, since this is like....the most amazing game I own =P But has anyone played Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis for PS2?

I've only played and beat the game once, because the ending made me sad so I haven't wanted to play again -.-"

I'm currently playing The Darkest Faerie, but for a Neopets game I find some parts of it tough, which I wouldn't really expect for some reason o.o

I haven't played any of the Silent Hill games, I have played Resident Evil 4 though on Gamecube, on my 4th round ^w^

Mana Khemia is a great game, it's kind of like Final Fantasy, even though I've never played that game XD I've watched friends play it though and it has the same battle styles and stuff. It has a bunch of endings too depending on what friendships you work on throughough the game and stuff. I loved it :P

Hmm sounds interesting.. Ill give it a look

U: RE4 is very easy for us now. You must know, my household, RE is the cult game. Everyone has to play it, we have like 80 copys of RE4 alone, not to mention all the other games. We play the Wii one (NSTC copy) the Most. XD And all we need to do is finish getting the 5 stars (But mike is greedy and he keeps going and going and eventually getting killed before we can cash in his score..)

XD Aww poor Mike.

I'm the only one at my house that plays games, since it's just meh and daddy. So it takes me awhile to beat games since I have no help or people to play with Y_Y But it only took me about....1-2 weeks to be Mana Khemia...but for some hardcore experianced gamer that's probably horrible...::shrugs::