Part 12 - Gatherer Constellation Plotting... HELP!

hayleealyssa

It took me forever to finally cure the petpet, but when I finally succeeded I was overjoyed with the thought that all the difficult parts would be over. However, now that I'm supposed to be plotting the constellation... it doesn't make sense. I look at the telescope and I follow the coordinates that the constellation finder tells me to use, and it doesn't make the shape it's supposed to. It's CLOSE, but it's not right. It looks more like... when someone tells you to draw a house with an x in the middle without lifting your pencil. It's exactly the outline of that. Help?

Nevermind, I was definitely looking at the wrong one... hahaha that's what you get for trying to finish the Altador plot at midnight.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

post-10358-1231650282_thumb.jpg

I hate to have to point this out, but you just broke a rule. No double-posting. Go ahead and click the little "Report" button at the bottom of your second post and tell them what happened. You won't get in trouble as long as you tell them. =]

Either way, glad you found what you needed.

~ Livvy

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not backseat mod. Report the post instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.