*kicks self in the pants*

ChaoticFission

i was browsing through the money tree donations when, i notice a Tax Beast Pinata. not realizing what i am looking at, i proceed to browse the other items. then it hits me! WHAT HAVE I DONE?! lol

if only i had been more alert, i would have had a free pinata avatar now.

It is NOT 600k xD Those are just people who are trying to trick you, making you think that it gives you an avatar, but it's one of those furniture pinatas you can't break. Check the SW, there's a ton of them for around 2 or 4k or so xP

A little bit off topic, but:

Chaotic, how does one kick themselves in the pants? o_O

But yeah. Only toy pinatas work, but they're not too expensive (i.e. the Vira Pinata only costs around 150k - 250k)

A little bit off topic, but:

Chaotic, how does one kick themselves in the pants? o_O

But yeah. Only toy pinatas work, but they're not too expensive (i.e. the Vira Pinata only costs around 150k - 250k)

i took my pants off and kicked them :D

LOL! I would kick my... well, I'd kick myself with my heel hard. And I'd then jump up and down yelling "OUCHEE!!! DARN MONEY TREE!!! OW!!!" Seriously. I have actually seen a Secret Laboratory Map there once, but I was too slow. <_< And I did what I described in the first sentences of this post.

labmap_04.gif

Hah! You missed - WOAH! Well, someone else took me. At least it wasn't you!

Well, I dont know about you guys (and gals) but I never ever saw something that cost more than 5 np in the money tree.

PS: Are you giving more of the "accident" paint brushes away for free Unstream cuz than please send them to lovely_pet99 :happystrange: LOL, just kidding, or was I