Y Halo Thar

Desdemona

Hey, I joined recently. A long time ago I was a member of another Neopets forum called Neoholic. When that went under I lost interest in Neopets. Just recently I got back into it again and I've been having a blast. So it's only right that I'd join another forum and chat it up with other Neo-addicts. I remember how much fun Neoholic was.

Oh yeah, My name is Desdemona, but feel free to call me Dessy, Dess, Des, Dess'Mona, Mona, or whatever :3.

Ah! for a second, i thought i knew you XD I suppose not

Anyways! welcome to TDN forum! I really do hope you enjoy yourself here!

remember to read the rules, to avoid trouble., Also! feel free to PM me if you have trouble or need anything!

Hi and welcome to TDN forums where as jun already stated read the rules AND be active though we neednt tell you back away if aything growls do we.

And beware the meepits.

The meepits? Oh, goodness no, it's not the meepits you need to fear and avoid, it's the cookies! DO NOT EAT THE COOKIES! No matter how nice the person seems who's offering them to you. Oh, also avoid Laura. She bites. Like a meepit. Only worse. 0_0

That aside, welcome to TDNF! You seem to have most of the normal stuff covered already, so I don't have to tell you to read the rules or anything like that. Just stay active and have fun! I'm sure you'll like TDNF just as much (if not more than) Neoholic!

...So... would you like a cookie?

~ Livvy

I keep telling her it really should be a pie instead of cookies. Then you could just say Angelpi and be done with the name! But she won't listen... *shakes head* Unfortunately for me, I never mastered the art of Petpet baking...

~ Livvy

Perhaps that's why I never learned to bake them. My pets protest too much. (Personally, I prefer live petpets as well. Some of the people here, however, are a trifle... insane. :evil: ) But don't let us scare you. We're usually nice people! =]

~ Livvy

I see that people have been talking about me. >D

INSANE!!!

Oh and yes I bite... And I eat toes. But only if you come near the snack table with unguarded toes.

And JUN! WHY YOU LIE BOUT ME? I NO BAKE NASTY MEEPIT COOKIES!

That was most definitely Morgan. *nods*

I made the muffins. But I ate them. They're mine. I am, after all ruler of muffins. And pastries. And insanity. :bonjeur:

~*~Welcome Des~*~

Sorry I missed your first day! I try to be more prompt than this with greetings...

And man it looks like missed out on a cookie meepit party! I hate it when I miss those!

Oh well I guess I've let Laura bite me enough time this week, I can miss one party.

Anyways welcome to the forum, I see you are a forum veteran so I won't bog you down with info,

but I will say that there are links to some of our most popular features in my signature,

and don't hesitate to message me about anything ever. I love helping new members! It's kind of my thing...

Hey Des!

My name's Stephanie.

I'm quite slack at greetings most of the time but today since FTX's posting, I might as post too! XD

You should check out those links, they're pretty useful ^_^

Hmm.......since you've experienced the insanity, I might as well say 'Good luck!' surviving our forum and stay active!