hi

ΩCCΩ

CAn anyone possibly help me with th quest of gtting nps :worried: . No begging in here :yes: I just wanna know your way of getting np quick :woot: .

:sad02: and plz click my eggs to hatch.

First off, Fix your sentences up a bit, as i need to use a translator, i found a lot of errors.

second, there are a few guides on TDN that should help out :)

Going to the Dailirs it list games to help get about 80k a day...

I like to play lots of games and then find ones that I am good at, I also go to dailies and everything and put them in my shop, almost everytime I come on the next day most stuff is gone! Also if you have a fast computer try looking for rare items in the shop or SW/SSW. I am often looking for EST items to sell. Also look at the trade s and actions, in the trades look for free trades or underpriced items, actions, try and get items cheap, as most people put the items hundreds of k under the price.

Check out TDN's Dailies Page.

They are updated regularly and it will tell you how many points you could earn that day by doing everything on the page.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/dailies/

Yeah, the dailies help a lot. Of course, play a lot of flash games (the ones with an easy profit are under the TDN's dailies as well).

What I've been doing recently is I've been going to my personal high score list and trying to beat my old scores. It's fun, and I'm earning neopoints in the process. Maybe you could do the same? :)

I think most people's problem with earning neopoints is lack of motivation. lets face it, playing the same games over and over again, 3 times a day for hours on end isn't the most exciting routine ever. do you have a hobby you need to finance? I use all my money on my shop/collection, and so playing games for hours isnt nearly as tedious just because I have a set goal in mind (e.g. I need ____ np to upgrade my shop, so ill earn _____ neopoints so i can upgrade my shop and restock some more).

I think most people's problem with earning neopoints is lack of motivation. lets face it, playing the same games over and over again, 3 times a day for hours on end isn't the most exciting routine ever.

Well, that's why they have hundreds of games now (and why they're adding more monthly) :)