Roleplay?

CasiCane.

I am quite experianced with roleplaying, and wouldn't mind joining/starting one on here. I'm not into space, robot, metahumans, or anything of that nature though. Maybe school, mystery, island, something fun. Just to warn everyone AND the moderators, all of my roleplays/posts usually may have a TIDBIT of romance or something in them. I'm not talking some huge lovefest or something, but maybe a couple flirtatious comments or something. I'm not looking for a hot date, it's just how my characters are, sometimes. I'm used to roleplaying with generally no rules, so it just happens. But if I do post something too lovey-dovey, PLEASE don't delete, just warn me and I'll go fix it. ^___^

Okay, now onto my characters. I probably have 50+ characters already typed up and posted on another website. So if anyone is interested in joining a roleplay with me, give me the genre/plot, and I'll post who I think might be suitable. Just let me know which looks good, and we can go ahead and start.

Please and thank you ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I'll roleplay with you? How about a school trip to some island but they get stranded? Corny, but what the hey!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...