'Allo, 'allo, Neoholics.

Hi, I'm The Apple of His Eye. Also known as Apple or Tahe or Hey you or whatever it is you'd like to call me. My username is just my username for everything so no need to ask why it is the way it is. It's also my username on Neo if you must know (except, obviously without the spaces and what not. Just theappleofhiseye.)

I've been using TDN to help me get to my dailies and for the guides and what not but I only just recently joined the forums because I figured I might as well. I may or may not post here very much. I need to have something to say before I'll usually post. Which means you'll see me around the debate boards a lot where I'll tend to have a lot to say. What else.

I like Staff Smasher, how 'bout you?

One of my favorite gameS! Though, I can only manage to make it up to 20k, so i never get the avatar!

Wleocme to the Forum! i do hope you enjoy your time here! please remember to read the rules~ <3 If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me

Haha, well, I certainly hope you enjoy being a member of TDNF, and I hope you remain active! It's good to have something to say before you post; otherwise there's no point in posting. The debates here are great. The people are pretty awesome too =] Anyway, welcome to TDNF, be sure to read the rules and such, and if anyone offers, DO NOT EAT THE COOKIES!

~ Livvy

One of my favorite gameS! Though, I can only manage to make it up to 20k, so i never get the avatar!

Wleocme to the Forum! i do hope you enjoy your time here! please remember to read the rules~ <3 If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me

You can make it to 20k? I assume you mean 2k. I used to be really super good but then I took a break from Neopets and came back and lost something. I managed to get the avatar on my new account but I can't seem to get back on the High Score board. Kind of makes me sad since that's the only flash game I'm exceptionally good at.

yeah 2k XD im stupid like that.. be warned.. those cookies are pure EVIL... delicious evil though <_<

I am good at Eliv Thade, and i submited 2547 or so last time, but i never got the trohpy nor my 750 for being 1st place XD Nor listed for that matter o_O

yeah 2k XD im stupid like that.. be warned.. those cookies are pure EVIL... delicious evil though <_<

I am good at Eliv Thade, and i submited 2547 or so last time, but i never got the trohpy nor my 750 for being 1st place XD Nor listed for that matter o_O

Maybe you submitted it after the time of day when scores are updated and someone submitted a score that beat yours.

I am NOT a Neoholic. >:/

I quit, gundangit. [/cranky old man/lady act]

But welcome to our humble little TDN.

I am Laura, and I am you hostess for... oh about twenty-seven more seconds.

I am NOT a Neoholic. >:/

I quit, gundangit. [/cranky old man/lady act]

But welcome to our humble little TDN.

I am Laura, and I am you hostess for... oh about twenty-seven more seconds.

Hostess? Sweet, I'll take the grilled chicken with a side order of fries and...can I get that to go?

Oh wait...

You are so a Neoholic. THE FIRST STEP IS ADMITTING YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

~*~Welcome Apple~*~

My favorite games are Kass Basher and Freaky Factory...Kass Basher for the easy Neopoints, and Freaky

Factory cause it's one of the few games I might actually be good enough at to get the avatar someday.

Sorry I missed your first couple of days, I try to keep up with all the new users, but I've been moving this

week and it has taken up a lot more time than I anticipated. Even though I only moved three hours away.

Anyway, I babble, I'm glad your here. I hope you stay active, and that you love it here as much as we all do.

Please don't hesitate to PM me about anything at all! I love helping the new members, it's my favorite thing!

I love the staff smasher game but I can never get that stupid avatar! And I have to have every avatar of the games on my favorites list. I have the Meerca Chase one and the Extreme Herder one.