bottled (fill in the blank) faeries

malindamya

here is my question...

so I see where you can get "things" from your bottled (fill in the blank) faeries, and I have had things gifted to me as in "you now can heal!" but where do you see these stats? when i go in the battledome i dont have a "heal" drop down choice....is it just encoded into your neopet that you will randomly heal?

if you zap your pet and she/he changes type, sex, color etc... do these gifted skills go away?

thanks!

You'll need to activate the ability by going to the quick ref page, click on the gray triangle beside your pet, and clicking "View Abilities". Then, you'll need to click on the ones that you want. You can also deactivate abilities in this manner. Also, these abilities stay with your pet no matter what the lab ray does to your pet.

You'll need to activate the ability by going to the quick ref page, click on the gray triangle beside your pet, and clicking "View Abilities". Then, you'll need to click on the ones that you want. You can also deactivate abilities in this manner. Also, these abilities stay with your pet no matter what the lab ray does to your pet.

well this now makes perfect sense...i'm glad i didnt waste 25k on faerie stats and get nada out of it!!!

good to know zapping doesnt nerf the stats as well.