____will start after this message.

jun

Ever have a game where it said

_______will start after this message.

And so they show you a commercial.. then you get to play

Recently, i found myself not being able to play the games cause the message never shows...

I checked my Cookies and cacthe, and its non of that. Any ideas?

I get this every time now with Fashion Fever. For the longest time Fashion Fever would play and Advert Video wouldn't, now Advert Video will play and Fashion Fever wont.

What is TNT doing!?!!

I think it may be a problem on the advertiser's part.

Just refresh the page. It should be okay after that. :)

I have no problem like this ever. But then again I use an adblock, and I suggest you do the same! :)

I have it, maybe that's the problem? If you don't view the add you can't play?

No I mean I use and adblock and my games always load immediately. There's no waiting or anything. I use FF3 with ABP.

Okay then I seriously need your assistance in setting up my ABP 'cause I have the same stuff and the adds show first screen but wont play.

>> And I still don't have anything that will work on flash ads

No what I mean is that if you use an adblock, the problem WON'T occur, or at least that's the case for me.

Huh, I've been having the same problems as Jun and SympliGoth, and I do use adblock. I turned it off and Fashion Fever finally worked.

I use Safari, so maybe it works this way for Macs? :guiltysmiley:

I'm pretty sure someone already said this, but I find hitting Refresh twice gets past the ads and goes straight to the game. Simple, and should work for any type of computer. I think. =\

~ Livvy

Okay, as the (un)official TDN ad-blocking expert, I guess I have to deal with any potential problems caused by Adblock Plus. :P

Those ads should display (or attempt to display) whether you use Adblock Plus or not. However, Adblock does have the potential to mess around with the display of the actual ads (and hence gameplay in the case of the people having problems). In fact, it already demonstrated this problem with Adver Video, but I whitelisted Adver Video's specific page in TDN's custom filter list (if you followed our guide you should already have subscribed to this list) to get around the problem.

I could theoretically just whitelist every single game page, but it might take me a while to write a filter that works safely for the games but doesn't let any other pages slip through. I don't have a while right now, but I'll work on it tomorrow if I can. :yes:

In the meantime, can anybody confirm if this is an Adblock Plus related problem or not?