Bug Report

JP Li

Can someone please help me here? I have been trying to report a bug for two hour now. When i found the page for the bugs. There are five spaces. For the URL, the name of the game(game bugs), description, error message and the usernames of the accused. Where do i put the email address?

I'm not sure what you mean about the e-mail address?

Are you reporting someone else's email for abuse?

Or are you wanting to give them your e-mail address?

If the first you can include that in the section where they ask you to describe what happened...

If the latter you can also include your e-mail address in that section, but it is highly unlikely that Neopets will contact you via anything except your Neomail...

Not too true, I get contacted by them with email a couple of times

But besides the poitn

You do not need your email unless you talking about another account of yours. they should have your email on record.

I'm not sure what you mean about the e-mail address?

Are you reporting someone else's email for abuse?

Or are you wanting to give them your e-mail address?

If the first you can include that in the section where they ask you to describe what happened...

If the latter you can also include your e-mail address in that section, but it is highly unlikely that Neopets will contact you via anything except your Neomail...

In a game, I noticed a rather big bug. (I am trying to report it as i accidentally used it.) While i was trying to report it, every time i try to send it it, it keep saying "Please enter a valid email address where we can contact you concerning the resolution of your inquiry."I am just wondering, " where do i put the e-mail address"?

P.S. I will not state the bug on this forum but if someone already sent a bug in a game to the tnt, please tell me in which game so i can check.

But besides the poitn

You do not need your email unless you talking about another account of yours. they should have your email on record.

Don't ask me. I don't even know why they are asking me for my e-mail address. All it says is "oops, Please enter a valid email address where we can contact you concerning the resolution of your inquiry."I don't even know why they need because as you said "they should have your email on record".

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Weapon Testing’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

My bad. I never get e-mails from them unless it's an NC mall purchase...

P.S. I will not state the bug on this forum but if someone already sent a bug in a game to the tnt, please tell me in which game so i can check.

I don't want to make you say which game if your uncomfortable with that, but if you can't get this issue resolved from your account I wouldn't mind sending in the bug report for you. I can also mention that for some reason your account is unable to send a bug report so that TNT can check that out too. You can PM me which game if you don't want to say it on the forum. Or you can Neomail me about it.

That all sounds really fishy though. Make sure you double check that you didn't in some way get sent to a fake site.

Or that your not falling pray to a cookie grabber.

Bah XD I think they usually send out neomails, but we were having a back n forth conv about an issue, which originally was me using my emaill.. so that's why

But again, how sure are you it is a glitch?

I've had this problem in the past. It's usually caused by one of two reasons. If you have an under 13 account, TNT hides your email from the system once you confirm your email or whatever it's called. There is no fix for that one. Otherwise, your email address somehow disappeared from TNT's database. Just go to the preference page, and re add it there.

The E-Mail Address Doesnt Matter Does It? TNT Never Contact You Through About Neopets Unless Its A PassWord Recovery. Well Thats What They Used To Say A Couple Of Years Ago. :)