TDN Signature

:Jake

I've been working on this for about 1 hour; trying to make the font, getting the animation speeds right (they aren't perfect) and stuff. I know you all can do it quicker, but at least I took my time on it and tried my best! I made it for the site. :]

Hope you all like it.post-10137-1230994298_thumb.png

Yeah, Ill say its worth it ... change the D of course XD

OK, is this any better? :]

post-10137-1231018125_thumb.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. QUOTES DO NOT COUNT.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I like it! I never knew how to make animation on graphics like that, to me it looks amazing. The font on the words that come in is a little iffy though. I'm not sure if it's my favorite, but it certainly works! Good job!

Woah. Thanks for your support! (:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. QUOTES DO NOT COUNT.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well I really like this one. It's a lot better than the other TDN one...

The animation and the colors are all very cute, and they match the site.

I'd sharpen up the text a bit still, and I would make it so that your first and second line of text are a little more even...

Like perhaps move the "and" down to the second line, and then don't center the text but center the second line of text on the first...

Does that make since?

I don't know if this is possible, but if you could somehow stick Jerry in there, it would be awesome!

And I agree with FutureTXGovernor about moving the 'and' to the second line to center it more, and when you do that, you might want to move the kiko in more too, and then cut off some space on the right side, so there's just a bit less space between the kiko and then 'tdn'.

But yeah, overall it's pretty good.

I like it! But when it says "The source for making Neopoints and Neopets cheats", it sounds like it's saying that it's the source for making Neopets cheats ^_^