stock market

Patch

TNT actually made it once where stocks actually fluctuated based on how well they were selling and stuff, but then guilds started abusing that by having a lot of people buy a certain stock, so they completely trashed the idea.

And I've never seen any stocks go bankrupt, so I assume that they are rather safe to invest in, just that you'll have to be patient, and more with some than others.

Generally, you want to buy stocks when they sell for 15-18 NPs a share. I personally buy a thousand of each, otherwise I don't see that much profit.

Does anyone know which stocks are good to invest in?

TNT actually made it once where stocks actually fluctuated based on how well they were selling and stuff, but then guilds started abusing that by having a lot of people buy a certain stock, so they completely trashed the idea.

And I've never seen any stocks go bankrupt, so I assume that they are rather safe to invest in, just that you'll have to be patient, and more with some than others.

Generally, you want to buy stocks when they sell for 15-18 NPs a share. I personally buy a thousand of each, otherwise I don't see that much profit.

Does anyone know which stocks are good to invest in?

AAV thingy? And HUW. I bought 200 of HUW and got 70 as the current price.