KeyQuest stories

ChaoticFission

i never thought i'd see the day when i would get humiliated in the keyquest mini games. of course, all of my minis lagged, but still. and what's more, this was the first time EVER that i lost in the faelie labyrinth minigame. i feel so ashamed.

anyway, if you see her, i want a rematch :evil:

My beef with kq minigames is that it's 99% your internet/computer speed and 1% skill =/ it doesnt really matter how talented you are at nova matcher, if your opponent has a 30-second head start it's pretty hard to catch up, much less win.

Anyways, back on topic, hopefully you at least had fun :P even if you did lose!

I can never win that faelie labyrinth minigame. It always lags for like a full 10 secs before it starts, and then from there, it's really hard to catch up.

My computer almost always lags when it comes to minigames, which is always really frustrating and that's why I don't play Keyquest.

I don't play much keyquest, but I always lose the petpetpet round up one. My computer always freezes, and I just end up watching my opponent capture all the petpetpets. I never have the same problem with the faellie maze though. Weird. o_O