Parental thing

ΩCCΩ

:* Guys i need help. i am 12 and a half so i cant acsees the neoboards, etc etc etc and i live quite far away from USA and i dont have a fax so can any one help me about it cuz i dont want the parental thing to reach them when i am 13. o_O

Just airmail it. It won't take more than a week to receive and maybe 3 more weeks for TNT to process. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until 13 unless you get hold of a fax. In any case, even if they receive it after you're 13, nothing will happen to everything you got. They'll just toss the parental consent form aside.

well, it may be cuz never used the airmail before cuz you see i always e-mail. everybody in my family e-mails and once i printed it out and gave it for my mum to send and after one week it was still in her bag cuz she forgot *turns red* yeah that is why airmailing is no option.

My mother won't let me get Parental Consent, but I only have to wait three months until I can use the Neoboards. But I think it's worth the wait. I mean, it's not everyday you have a 13th birthday. Just bide your time on the other stuff until you're 13. I mean, you can use TDN for chatting until you're 13, then you can use both TDN and the Neoboards. :)

I once tried to fax the form, but seven months later my account still wasn't able to access the boards. I guess I just entered in the wrong fax number or something. Oh well. Still got a year to go before I turn 13 though...*hums*.

By the way, if an account has parental consent, does it get to play Dice-a-Roo? And other gambling games?

Personally, Id jsut wait till your 13. I forgot how, but when i was a kid the let me slide in on a 12 year old account without fax or any of that nonsence. But i think i did something..

But to tell you, you should jsut wait till your 13. Neopets has all the wonderful things avaible for everyone of all ages, But the neoboards, and such really is pointless unless you want to trade, get the squak/emote avatars, or hunt down a pet that is about to be pound. Besides that, there is nothing all too special to worry over. Besides.. you have less then six months i assume to go, so just wait it out

Hehehe, I lied! I said I was 16. But I have had like 3 accounts that I froze and they didn't have anything good on them that where my 12year old age one. I hated not posting and stuff...