Happy New Year

tempdisplay

LOL that's messed up john. . . funny, but messed . . .

anyway, i guess mine would be to do even better in school, and help mom around the house more.

LOL that's messed up john. . . funny, but messed . . .

anyway, i guess mine would be to do even better in school, and help mom around the house more.

Yh i forgot that, that was what i was using this holidays to prepare for, getting better at school. got sooooo much heat from my parents

Stop wasting time, and spend less time on the Internet. I seriously spend hours on the Internet procrastinating.

The thing is, I probably won't follow through with my resolution anyway. Never have so far :(

My New Years Resolution is to not waste my time making one and then forceing myself to try and keep up with it. It's much less stressful if I just try to do little things. Like for one month, do 20 push-ups a day or something.

I could more likely do that, than something for a whole year. :)

On Neopets, my resolution would probably be to paint my pet Pirate. Otherwise, it would be to get a job. :P I like to have money.

Money is good. Money is very good. Working... not so much.

My new years resolution is to generally be more awesome :P lol just kidding I have never bothered with new years resolutions but if I did, it would probably be to work harder in university or something... wish me luck with that lol