Neopoints Opportunity

DESO

The winner will be decided by a number generator site I use, assigned to those responding when they reply back to my questionnnaire ....

I am leaving neopets, and want to give away what I have left after donating through certain guilds, I have 1 MILLION NP's remaining ...

My ideal is to take responses for 30 days, and I would like to have around 50 or so responses ... hence February 1st is the deadline

I want those who are serious, as with your responses to the Questionnaire, I want you to PM [ Private Message ] me stating your interest here at The Daily Neopets forums ... in addition with any further questions, comments, or confusion.

- I realize the skeptism, I have talked this over with management and got the green light, this is not a scam - As a last resort, If I don't get any responses, I'll just buy up 1 Million in items [ Books, Codestones, Defence Items etc ] and give them away for "free" in the trading post... :woot:

Can the management confirm this?

Before anyone gives away any information, remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Be wary.

For those who are sincere, like me, online is a difficult place to practically demonstrate that sincerity... I have gotten responses, and will continue to encourage as many until the 30 days, as I don't want to drag this out too long , I want to get it over with and leave neopets ... a standard 30 day window makes sense and seems fair enough, especially due to the hesitancy from many as the many people with devious intentions ruin it for those with generous spirits ...

no "good deed" goes unpunished :wink: :rolleyes_anim: o_O

_______REMINDER_________ b)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Alrighty then, I'll give this a shot. Where can I find the questionaire?

I want to take this moment here and stress PLEASE PM [ Private Message ] ME YOUR INTEREST ...

Yeah I'm sorry if this is proving to be more troublesome than you intended, but I'm not too clear about what you want. What do you mean by "interest here at TDN"? Do you mean like why did I join? Or why did I stay? I'm not sure what kind of answer you want.

EDIT: Oops, sorry, I didn't see the PM you sent me. Silly me.

• 2 weeks later...

_______REMINDER_________ b)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

how will you even decide who gets the neopoints? by what basis? who needs it most? who's the most qualified to manage that much money? whose answers match your set of beliefs most closely?

He said up there, in the first post:

The winner will be decided by a number generator site I use, assigned to those responding when they reply back to my questionnnaire

• 2 weeks later...

Since I'm caved in here with all the snow here in N.E. Ohio, I figured this would be a great time to remind everyone this is the few days before I turn to the number generator and decide the winner ...

For the one who does win, after 7 days from the date of notification it is not redeemed I will use the number generator again and a new winner will be selected [ if needed ] ...

The winner will be announced in private message, to help with potential unwanted attention/ begging <_< :D :sad01_anim:

REMINDER

Guest shanemk
i think he said he's PMing the winners to avoid any begging, etc from starting.

Yea but I want the person who won to post cause I entered and I really wanna see if DESO followed through, ya know?

Guest shanemk
I wish he Pmed me, though I am not crazy about some of the questions that he send me...some of them where SOO ........

So political it made you wonder if he was working for the government, blacklisting people and/or selling your survey questions to some pay-per-survey site?

Yea I agree.

Some of the questions were a little odd, but I just figured he was doing it for a school project...

Like a sociology class or something. It's not my nature to assume anything sinister was going on .

I understand if the winning user doesn't want to come forward publicly, for fear of beggars and scammers,

but if the winner wouldn't mind PMing me, I too would like to know who won, and that DESO followed through.

So political it made you wonder if he was working for the government, blacklisting people and/or selling your survey questions to some pay-per-survey site?

Yea I agree.

LIFE IS POLITICS, LIFE IS RELIGIOUS/BELIEF SYSTEM, you give the impression that I have left already, I got one late survey request after 11 pm my time last night, I am not accepting any other's ... when I get the response or after the 12 hour time limit I have placed on it to respond I will enter the assigned numbers into the number generator site I am using ...

You will know when I have notified the winner, by me saying so tomorrow FEB 2nd, but not by specific name of course.... then you can consider this finished, and I will step back as a lurker, if not , I'll then leave...

Some of the questions were a little odd, but I just figured he was doing it for a school project...

Like a sociology class or something. It's not my nature to assume anything sinister was going on .

I understand if the winning user doesn't want to come forward publicly, for fear of beggars and scammers,

but if the winner wouldn't mind PMing me, I too would like to know who won, and that DESO followed through.

Yeah, that's what I thought too, like it was some college class. You guys can all rest assured that it's safe, I mean Ian personally vouched for this. And anyway, who cares about a 14-year-old's opinion on politics and religion anyway?

Btw, if I win, I wouldn't mind if you posted it here :P

Yeah, that's what I thought too, like it was some college class. You guys can all rest assured that it's safe, I mean Ian personally vouched for this. And anyway, who cares about a 14-year-old's opinion on politics and religion anyway?

Btw, if I win, I wouldn't mind if you posted it here :P

lol, not even with Ian's endorsement can I get the benefit of the doubt, ... time will give me my credibility, especially with the challenge of "if I follow through" ...I'm a passive guy, but very stern, and when I say I'm going to act, I mean it....

I'm going to now watch the cards beat the squeelers :P :laughingsmiley:

I know the reality of skepticism kept many from even inquiring further, easily dismissing this as another scam, even with the word of management, that's how those with devious intent ruin it for those who are sincere, which for one person who has now been selected by the number generator will find out soon, if the person claims the points within seven days ....

I really appreciate all those who entered, even though it wasn't even 25 people ... and even more in the consent by management to allow this under "good faith" ...

Take Care,

Joseph-Ryan

"Deso"