Hello here :D

Switchfoot101

My name is Karla. I love playing neopets and I've been playing for 3 or 4 years now. My favorite neopet is the eyrie and my favorite game is Escape from Meridell Castle.

Favorite Video Games- SSX 3, Pokemon, Zelda Games, Kirby and classics, Pac-Man, Persona 3...

Some of my favorite Bands- Switchfoot, Linkin Park, Nirvana, Drowning Pool, Rise Against, 30 seconds to mars, Three days of grace, Yellowcard, Led Zepplin, the Beatles, Journey...

Welcome to TDNF, Karla! I'm sure you will enjoy your time here (or at least I hope you do). From the little time I've been here, it's been quite enjoyable. The people here are very friendly, and some of the staff should come along soon to make you feel right at home. (Beware the cookies. ;] )

Glad to meet a fellow switchfoot fan!

~ Livvy

Hi Switchfoot101! I'm Strategos. Just as a reminder, the rules are a good thing to read if you don't want the mods to come screaming at you. :) Also, cookies are available to your right, in case you're interested. Have fun!

Do not beware the cookies. Beware the monster that eats toes that lives UNDER the cookies.

Oh wait... that's me. *sheepish grin*

Well then, just beware me.

Oh, I'm Laura. Welcome.